CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Site Update | Secure24Seven

Since the whole reason I have been going through the scrolls of SEO is to make the secure24seven site become ranked for significant keywords in Google, I will now give an update on my progress thus far...Anyway, the site is still basically unrecognized by Google, I have done all the optimization like I have outlined on the site, with keywords (one per page), headings, robots.txt etc...Since the content appears to be fairly optimized I will make my way toward generating links to the site...

The site has been crawled by Google, but it has not been recognized as being important enough to be in any rankings. There is one important thing to note with all this though...in order to get ranked well (in the top 10) for a good keyword sites can take anywhere from 6 months to 2 years to be ranked well, depending on how competitive a keyword may be. So, for all of you who are battling to have their site get recognized by Google, DON'T DESPAIR, THERE IS HOPE...it just might take a few years....

G2

0 comments: